PLEASE NOTE :
Please specify your preferred colour
For example: Black/Gray
Available Colours: Black/Gray, Black/Orange
Colours are subjected to availability
The No.1 X-Men X1 is IP68 compliant, so you know that its ruggedness is certified. What’s more, the company claims that the phone is 7-proof! What they mean is that the X1 is resistant against seven different types of damages. So, the phone is waterproof, dustproof , pressure proof, freezeproof, Shockproof, high-temperature proof and Scratch Proof. The strong outer frame makes sure that your phone is protected from any of the above mentioned dangers.
Unlike some rugged smartphones, the No. X-Men X1 doesn’t look ugly too. You have strong design lines with a bright orange shade throughout the device which set its apart from the crowd. Its may be a bit bulky to look at, however, we feel the extra large 5,800 mAh battery easily compensates for the thickness.
The phone packs the Mediatek MTK6582 quad-core processor, being clocked at 1.3 GHz and the graphics are handled by the Mali 400 GPU. This combination is used to keep the cost low. That being said, the device runs a stock version of Android that will keep things flying on the MTK processor.
The display is only a 720P resolution panel and it is protected by rugged housing. After stress testing, it held up to cracking walnuts, being driven over and a face down drop test. The sound is good and the camera preformed well under good lighting and under water! Call quality was good on both ends.
Clearly, the X1 is equipped with all the features you need for outdoor and day to day use.
Here is the list of the testes preformed on the Device :
- Under Water test (passed)
- Drop Test (Passed)
- Driving a car on it (Passed)
- Smashing walnuts with the Screen (Passed)
- Hammering Nails with the back cover (Passed)
- IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof
- HD 5.0" multi-point capacitive touch screen with 1280×720 pixels resolution
- MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- Android 4.4 operating system to download apps, RAM 1GB + ROM 8GB
- Dual camera: 5.0 MP front camera and 13.0 MP rear camera
- Supports Wi-Fi, G-sensor, Bluetooth, GPS and FM radio
- Supports an external TF card up to 32GB
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz
|Model||NO.1 X-men X1|
|CPU frequency||1.3GHz quad Core|
|Operating system||Android 4.4.2|
|Operation frequency||GSM/ 850/900/1800/1900 ; WCDMA 850/900/2100|
|Screen||5.0" HD 1280*720|
|Expansion T-Flash card||support 128G|
|USB||Yes,5PIN USB, USB2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Yes; 802.11 b/g/n,Support Hot spot|
|3.5/2.5mm standard audio jack||3.5mm|
|USB Port||5pin USB|
|Color||Yellow, Green, Gray|
- 1 x No.1 X-Men X1 Extremely Rugged 7-Proof Smartphone
- Free Peninsular Delivery
- Please note there is 30 Days Warranty provided for based price RM569
Bundle items available at seperate purchase :
- 1 to 1 Exchange 2 years extended warranty
Returns & Exchange Policy
- 7-day return/replacement policy applies from the date customer receive the item.
- For return/replacement claims:
- STEP 1: Email HULALA at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Name :
- Contact Number :
- Delivery Address :
- Voucher Number :
- Reason of return :
- STEP 2: Upon confirmation, HULALA’s mailing address will be provided.
- STEP 3: Faulty products must be delivered in its original packaging (including accessories, manuals, and documentation) to HULALA. Delivery costs to be covered by customer.
- Replacement process will take place about 14 working days.
- Return/Replacement claims which do not fulfill the steps above will not be processed due to missing information.
- HULALA reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Return/Replacement Policy at anytime. Changes will be effective with no further notice provided.
- HULALA reserves the right to refuse any return/replacement claims for any reason at any given time.